The smartphone has practically become an extension of our lives in the times we live in. We keep important information on these devices, ranging from priceless files and images to information more pertinent to our financial requirements. For instance, today we can do financial transactions with just a few clicks. As a result, the majority of our bank apps are downloaded to our devices. Because it’s crucial to safeguard the valuable data on our smartphones, both Android and iOS provide a range of lock screen options. Passwords, patterns, and PINs are the most widely used ones. These three options are available to Samsung smartphone owners, although the pattern unlocks approach is the most widely used. The danger of a barrier working against you always exists when you put barriers between your device. Let me explain.
Imagine you’ve forgotten your Samsung smartphone’s pattern unlocking procedure entirely.
How can I disable the Samsung device’s pattern unlock? In this article, we’ll outline the top 5 ways to unlock your iPhone and regain access to your important files and applications.
How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsung smartphone
The top five ways to disable the Samsung smartphone’s pattern unlock are listed in this post. The article is helpful for various techniques, of course. Additionally, it will show you how to unlock your smartphone’s screen and erase the pin from your Samsung device. Let’s quickly go over the top five techniques.
1 – PassFab Android Unlocker – seamlessly remove pattern lock in your Samsung smartphone
The PassFab Android Unlocker is at the top of our ranking. The app is among the greatest options because it makes it simple to erase the pin, the pattern, or the entire screen lock on your Samsung smartphone. Regardless of the password lock difficulty, you may be experiencing with your screen. With three simple actions, the feature can unlock a Samsung screen lock. Even without a password, it can deactivate Samsung FRP Lock.
The most current version includes recent Galaxy flagships and mid-range A-series devices, and it supports 99 percent of Android handsets. So let’s look at how to unlock your Samsung phone’s screen. Here are the steps we’ll take:
Download and Install PassFab Android Unlocker and launch it
- After connecting your device, select “Remove Screen Lock”.
- The program will proceed and install the drivers by itself. Once everything is right, you’ll just need to click the “Start” button on the bottom right corner.
- You’ll get the message prompt warning about the loss of data. Click yes to proceed.
- The app will start to remove your lock screen.
- After a few minutes, the PassFab app will pop out with the “Removed the Screen Lock Successfully!
2 – Remove Screen Lock via Settings
The next step is helpful, but it won’t work if your screen has been locked. When you wish to remove your device’s lock screen setting, it can be helpful.
- Tap Settings >> Lock Screen >> Screen Lock Type
- If prompted, enter your current lock screen code.
- Tap None.
You can choose from Swipe, Pattern, PIN, and Password if you’d like to switch. Just select the new option and enter your confirmation. Although “None” is quicker, it leaves your device vulnerable to unauthorized access. Changing the pattern unlock and the pin or password is also helpful.
3 – Use Samsung Find My Mobile Service
Samsung’s Find My Mobile Service is used in the following step. Using the Samsung services to unlock your screen lock is helpful.
- Log in to Samsung Account that you have set up on your phone on a web browser
- Tap on the “Unlock” option and start to unlock
- The next step is to enter Samsung Account Password to allow you to remove the pattern lock on Samsung.
4) Boot into Safe Mode to Bypass third-party lock screen
You can also start your device in safe mode. Bypassing any third-party lock screen technique you’ve been used is helpful. Your smartphone will restart in Safe Mode with only the necessary third-party apps running. Let’s proceed as follows:
- Boot your device into Safe Mode:
- Reboot your device, when you see the Samsung logo, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- The second method is to press and hold the Power button and then tap the Safe Mode menu.
- The method will disable the third-part lock screen temporarily.
- Delete the Third-party Lock Screen App and Reboot your device.
5) Remove Screen Lock using Factory Reset
If you are in a dire situation and require your smartphone right away, there is another alternative. One option is a factory reset. Your gadget will function like a brand-new one after wiping out all of your data, including the pattern. It’s important to note that you’ll need to keep track of the Gmail account you previously set up. In the end, this functions as a form of “Anti-Theft” security. Follow these steps to bypass the pattern lock, pin, or password:
- Turn off the device. Press Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- Enter the recovery mode from the menu and select the “Wipe Data” or “Factory Reset” option.
- After a few seconds, your device will be completely restored to its initial state.
As you can see, there are several ways to unlock your Samsung smartphone using a pattern, pin, or password. Not all of these techniques are applicable, though. Therefore, if you’re looking for a useful solution, we advise PassFab Android Unlock. The app will quickly unlock your phone’s screen lock and is practical and secure.