The most recent iteration of its user interface, MIUI 13, is still being added to Xiaomi’s mobile devices. Despite the fact that we recently told you which Xiaomi devices might possibly receive MIUI 14.
Therefore, the news that Xiaomi has updated all of these old phones to MIUI 13 is fantastic for the company’s fans and its standing in the market.
These are the 5 Redmi and POCO devices that are receiving the MIUI 13 update:
Five obsolete Xiaomi handsets have reportedly started to receive the most recent MIUI 13 customisation layer, which is based on Android 12, during the previous few days, claims Xiaomiui.
So, among the older Xiaomi phones getting the MIUI 13 upgrade are four Redmi devices and one POCO device. Below, we’ll go through each one in greater detail.
- Redmi 9T
- Redmi 9T NFC
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 9S
- POCO X3 NFC
They are all receiving the MIUI 13 global ROM, which incorporates all the new features of this version of Xiaomi’s Android operating system and fixes all the flaws from older MIUI versions.
Do not become alarmed if you own one of these devices but have not yet received this update. In an effort to avoid server failures or crashes, Xiaomi is releasing MIUI 13 gradually.
In any case, simply follow the instructions below if you have one of these 5 smartphones and want to force the MIUI 13 update as soon as possible:
- Go to your Redmi or POCO smartphone’s settings.
- Go to the About Phone section.
- The MIUI version card that appears in the upper left should be tapped.
- To check whether you already have it, click the Check for updates option.
- If this is not the case, choose the icon resembling three vertical points by clicking on it in the top right corner.
- Select Update Settings from the menu.
- Finally, to activate it, scroll down and press the option next to “Receive updates sooner” on the right.