Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 13 series, which made its debut in the Chinese market in September, is gearing up for a global launch. The latest indication comes from the Redmi Note 13 5G securing certification on Thailand’s NBTC (National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission) database. The global variant, identified by model number 2312DRAABG, has successfully passed the NBTC certification, signaling a significant stride towards its international release.
While the certification doesn’t divulge specific details, expectations are high that the global version of the Redmi Note 13 5G will closely align with its Chinese counterpart in terms of specifications and features.
Redmi Note 13 5G Specifications:
- Display: A 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels, featuring a high 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It offers a peak brightness of 1000 nits and a 10-bit panel for vibrant visuals.
- Features: Notable features include a 3.5mm audio jack, an infrared sensor, and IP54 dust and splash resistance.
- Processor: Powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC, paired with the Mali G57 GPU.
- Memory and Storage: Options for 128GB or 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage with expandable microSD card support. Configurations available with 6GB, 8GB, or 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- Software: Runs on MIUI 14, built on the latest Android 13.
- Camera Setup: Features a robust 100MP primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor, and LED flash. On the front, a 16MP selfie camera captures moments.
- Battery: Equipped with a sizable 5000mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging through a USB Type-C port.
This global move follows previous sightings of the Redmi Note 13 5G on certification websites such as IMDA, FCC, and BIS, hinting at Xiaomi’s strategic plans for an imminent global launch.
Stay tuned to Tech Mansion for the latest updates on the Redmi Note 13 5G’s global release and more tech news.