Infinix is back with the Note 12 VIP, which features a 108MP main rear camera and a large 6.7-inch display with a 120Hz refresh rate, just a few months after unveiling its first-ever 5G handset. The Infinix Note 12 VIP is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G96 processor and can be fully charged in just 17 minutes owing to the 120W HyperCharge.
Apart from the Helio G96 CPU, the Infinix 12 VIP has 8GB of RAM, which can be increased to 13GB via Settings, and 256GB of expandable storage. The FHD+ resolution, 10-bit support, 120Hz refresh rate, and 360Hz touch sampling rate are all features of the 6.7-inch AMOLED display. A 108MP Cinemagic primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP FoV lens make up the trio of rear cameras. The 16MP front-facing camera is housed in a central punch-hole on the display.
The Infinix 12 VIP comes pre-loaded with Android 12 and the XOS 10.6 overlay, as well as support for twin nano-SIM cards, 5G, NFC connection, and a 3.5mm audio connector.
Infinix Note 12 VIP Key Features:
- The 4500mAh battery can be charged from 0% to 100% in 17 minutes with a 120W HyperCharge.
- A strong, thin 7.89mm body.
- A 108-megapixel cinematic triple camera with a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens and a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
- The Helio G96 chipset from MediaTek improves the display and visuals of the NOTE 12 VIP, as well as its gaming capabilities.
- A smooth refresh rate of 120Hz and a sampling rate of 360Hz.
- The NOTE 12 VIP features a Dual X-axis Linear Motor Tactile System that provides customers with a whole new gaming experience.
- Dar-Link 2.0 from Infinix: The software uses an AI technique to increase image stability while also lowering device temperature for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Storage Optimizer, Lightning Multi-Window, Privacy Guardian, and the Folax AI voice assistant are among the new features of the NOTE 12 VIP’s XOS 10.6 software, which is based on Android 12.
The Infinix 12 VIP is available in the in Nigeria form N199, 900, while note 12(G96) starts from 131,100, and note 12 (G88) would cost 111,000